The Newton development team has finalized our Spring Update having updated all of our development frameworks with the latest technology available. This new release not only provides you the solid automation platform you can depend on for decades, but ensures you the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
Newton by Agency Systems has been updated with a modern design and a streamlined category-based menu system. The updated interface provides easy access to common functions and leverages informational dashboards as sub-tabs to provide a streamlined multi-tasking environment.
Newton Spring Update Feature Highlights
- Category-based main menu system.
- Report Shortcuts that pre-fill filters providing faster access to common reports.
- Agency Bulletin for office announcements made by an office manager.
- Seamless Multitasking: Policies and client diaries will now open as sub-tabs on a client.
- Client, Policy, and Named Insured Keyword Search Updates.
- Recent Activity Panel on the Client and Policy Dashboard.
- Additional Interest improvements including Form Bundle integration.
- Form Function Updates and Forms Interface Improvements.
- Custom Form: Truckers Insurance Application and dozens of Updated ACORD Forms.
- Automatic validation and reporting options for reconcile including producer payables.
- Default Voucher payment bank and check types can now be saved to the Vendor Profile.