I hope by now you’ve had a chance to learn about some of the groundbreaking features included in the latest version of Newton. If not, please give us a call to schedule the update for your agency. This release will impact your operations more than any other before it. As always, we’ll provide all the training you need at no cost.
Perhaps now more than ever, we’ve all come to appreciate the value of having a flexible and remote work environment. Today, I’d like to tell you more about a service that can provide the flexibility you need without sacrificing the quality and productivity that your clients expect. We call this service “Newton in the Cloud” utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS).
“Newton in the Cloud” offers three distinct advantages over your current solution:
1. Complete Flexibility – Give your staff the ability to work from anywhere, at any time, from any device with consistent experience and performance in all scenarios.
2. Unrivaled Security – Your Newton data will be stored, backed up, and protected in real-time by Amazon against software threats like viruses, malware, spyware and hardware failures and errors.
3. Outstanding Support – Direct all your cloud support needs to the same Newton support team you already know and trust. You’ll have a single contact for both Newton and the cloud – fast-tracking any support issue that may arise.
We wouldn’t offer this service if we didn’t trust deeply in its benefits. In fact, earlier this year we moved all our own systems to the AWS platform, and we’ve been blown away by the performance and reliability we’ve gained.
Call or email us now and we can get you set up within a week.
President and COO
I hope this email finds you and your loved ones safe and well. I want to take a moment to remind you that we are up and running at full strength. While most of us are working remotely, in some ways we’ve become even more effective than ever before. Perhaps this event will demonstrate to us all that a more flexible workplace can be achieved without a sacrifice in productivity or quality.
I also want to fill you in on what’s been happening at Agency Systems as we move nearer to a sense of normalcy.
Since the merger between Agency Systems and Connect Technologies, I’ve been heavily engaged with Agency Systems operations and fully immersed in Newton.
I want to assure you that Newton sits atop our priority list, and this will not change. There are many exciting things happening as a result of our merger, and I can’t wait to tell you about them.
In the coming weeks, you’ll hear more about:
- Amazon Web Services – the world’s #1 cloud platform available to host Newton for your agency. Thus, saving you money, delivering unmatched performance, and supported by the same staff you’ve come to know over the years.
- Access My Insurance – the first fully integrated web portal for you and your customers that you’ve heard so much about. It comes bundled with a new agency website and a hands-free, agency-branded email marketing program.
In the meantime, we are rolling out our latest Newton release. We’ve built important new features in this release, several of which will transform how your agency does its daily business. There are too many features to detail here, so let me encourage you to get this update scheduled early to avoid the rush.
I’m anxious to get to know you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
President and COO
Letter from the President and COO
I hope this email finds you well. In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally with a few updates related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We have three key priorities during this time:
- Ensuring the health and well-being of our colleagues
- Supporting public officials and our communities to minimize COVID-19 impact
- Continuing to serve you as effectively as possible
Like most of you, we are closely monitoring and adapting to developments as they occur. However, we anticipate no major disruptions to our services in the coming weeks. Our services will remain available to you as normal, Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm.
We’ve equipped our staff using multiple digital channels to work remotely until further notice, and we’ll identify and resolve any minor disruptions as they occur. As such, we are confident that our development cycle, member services, and solutions support will remain relatively unaffected.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you.
President and COO
In an effort to protect you and your agency, we want to highlight a cyber threat that you may face in the coming weeks. The most common way for a cyber threat to reach your agency is through email. Often, scammers will include malicious links or attachments in emails that look harmless. To protect yourself and your agency, please don’t 1) reply, 2) click links or 3) open attachments in email messages from unknown senders that may reference “Coronavirus”, “COVID-19” or related terms in the subject or body of the email message.
On another note, if you would like to give your staff the ability to work remotely, we can help. We can provide you with an Amazon Web Services based desktop as a service solution to move your staff’s desktop computers to the cloud. This will give your team the ability to work anywhere, anytime, from a variety of devices. Call us today at (979) 260-9702 to find out more.
On behalf of all of us at Agency Systems, I hope this message finds you safe and well.
As a national company, we have decided to implement an “as needed” work from home policy for all of our offices. We are taking this step in light of the ongoing pandemic.
Our main priority is to continue providing you with the tools you need and the service level that you expect.
Wishing good health to you and those around you,